Opening a page with a microflow from a button on page doesnt change navigation tree.

We have several pages that have buttons on them which open another page via a microflow. The pages that are opened this way are also linked to in the navigation tree, but when opening the pages this way, the 'selected' item in the navigation tree doesn't change. The only time the 'selected' item in the navigation tree changes is if you click the link in the navigation tree. Is there a way to set it up so that if you click a button on a page that runs a microflow, and that microflow opens a page, that the 'selected' item in the navigation tree is updated to reflect the page that was opened? Hopefully the question is clear. Thanks for your help!
asked
4 answers

Also see my answer to this question, which is very similar and has example code you can use in the HTMLSnippet widget.

answered

Hi David,

The platform does not have a default option for this but there are several widgets in the appstore that allow Javascript execution or DOM node manipulation. With these you should be able to get this working.

answered

Ah, this is really great, and I think I might be able to figure it out from this, but is there somewhere documentation of the NavigationTree widget and what the internal variables to set for this kind of behaviour would be? I'm not finding anything obvious from Google searching.

answered

Ah, this is really great, and I think I might be able to figure it out from this, but is there somewhere documentation of the NavigationTree widget and what the internal variables/methods to use for this kind of behaviour would be? Maybe this is something that would be obvious if I was more familiar with Dijit, but I'm just kind of getting into it, and I'm not finding anything obvious from Google searches.

answered