Menu-bar layout choice seems to do nothing?

Hello all, I was working on a responsive layout, and I wanted to show a full page menu for landscape tablets. I find out that the browser (while the profile is phone) still keeps showing all the menu's instead of the menu where i have selected that it is the phone menu. This also happens with the tablet menu, and when the browser profile is desktop. (in 6.7.0 & 6.7.1) In the Modeler I made the 3 main-menu's is the project navigation settings and added them on the page: But in the browser, all the menu's are shown: I hope someone can give me some insight about this.
asked
2 answers

Which elements of the layout to show on different devices can be controlled through CSS and special classes, something like:

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .sm-hide {
        display: none !important;
    }
    .sm-show {
        display: inline;
    }
}
@media (min-width: 1025px) {
    .sm-hide {
    }
    .sm-show {
    }
}
@media (max-width: 1167px) {
    .med-hide {
    }
    .med-show {
    }
}
@media (min-width: 1168px) {
    .med-hide {
    }
    .med-show {
    }
}
@media (max-width: 1267px) {
    .lg-hide {
    }
    .lg-show {
    }
}
@media (min-width: 1268px) {
    .lg-hide { ... etc.

Setting the appropriate class for each of your menu bars and defining the screen widths to hide or show each class should allow you to display the correct menus.

answered

So for now I must solve it with adding a class to the menu's so I can target them together with the body class..

for phone:

.profile-phone .phoneMenu {display: block;}

.profile-phone .desktopMenu {display: hidden;}

and for desktop:

.profile-desktop phoneMenu {display: hidden;}

.profile-desktop desktopMenu {display: block;}

For me, only screensizes will not work, because a landscape tablet has the same screensize as small desktops / laptops Maybe it's a good idea to add these classes automatically indeed

answered