How to see the server log

I encountered a deadlock in a daily scheduled event for two days in a row now. The application log reads: (3/161) ERROR: deadlock detected (4/161) Detail: Process 2635 waits for ShareLock on transaction 73703924; blocked by process 5848. (5/161) Process 5848 waits for ShareLock on transaction 73703839; blocked by process 2635. (6/161) Hint: See server log for query details. I checked the forum and found the following post https://community.mendix.com/questions/11262/Deadlock-detected, suggesting to find the (two) entities causing the deadlock. The microflowin question is pretty large and commits a lot of different objects. Therefor it would be helpful to be able to get some more details. But where do I find this server log?
asked
2 answers

You can also try to set the lognodes of the connection bus to a more detailed loglevel to see the queries?

answered

It is actually quite hard to get deadlocks in Mendix. The only case I have seen is with endtransaction and execute microflow in background. Try to pass the objects instead of loading them again in the background microflow.

answered