Public Profile App

I'm trying to install the Public Profile app, but I have a number of errors. Firstly there is a call to a microflow in the email module that doesnt exist. The call is to sendemail. There is a microlfow called sendemailmessage however. Should I update the microflow call to call sendemailmessage? When I do this I get a lot of errors around parameters not found? Has anyone install this app succesfully who can perhaps give me some pointers? Thanks
asked
2 answers

This is a compatibility issue between the email and public profile versions. In the 2.2 release (current release in the app store) the mentioned microflow is called send emailmessage. In an older version the microflow is called sendemail (v1.1). The other errors are also probably due to the version used in the public profile app and the email app version. What you could try is to use the older version of the email app in combination with the public profile app. And maybe submit a request to update the public profile app to the new version of the email app.

answered

Great thanks, I thought it may be but wasn't sure

answered