Microflow not updating client

I have a created a micro flow that is triggered from the onchange event of a reference selector. The microflow basically returns a list of data. The micro flow is functioning correctly but the client is not updating to display the data. I tried checking the "Refresh in client" in the "Create Object" action in the micro flow but that makes the micro flow go into an infinite loop for some reason. Is there a way to update the client that I am overlooking?
asked
2 answers

Have you been able to verify that the microflow is working properly by, for example, put a breakpoint in the flow and check the number of objects in the list?

Another reason could be that you do not have read access to the data, so make sure your security settings are correctly configured.

After reading your post again: what are you exactly want to accomplish? You have a reference selector that displays a list of objects. Then there is an on change microflow which also returns a list; what do you want to do with this list? Where do you want it to be displayed on the page?

answered

I have set breakpoints and have checked that data is returning when the reference selector is changed and it does return data successfully. Its just not updating the UI for some reason. Yes, I have checked the security is properly set. I modified the microflow to just show some initial data without it being triggered by the change event when the UI initially opens. I was able to view the data in the UI successfully. Then I set it back to the change event and triggered it and it returns data within the workflow but it does not update the UI. Just would like to thank you for responding to my issue.

answered