Custom Administrator user role not set on cloud

Hi all, I have created a new user role specifically for MxAdmin (conveniently called 'MxAdmin') which I have set as the User Role for the Administrator in the Project Security settings. When I login with MxAdmin, debug my "Show Homepage" microflow and retrieve the userroles, locally I have two user roles: Administrator (which is set by default, according to the documentation) and MxAdmin. Strangely, when I deploy my application to the cloud and debug the same flow I only have one userrole: Administrator. MxAdmin seems to be gone. Am I overlooking a setting on the cloud, misreading the documentation or is this a bug? Edit: After experimenting some more I tried resetting the MxAdmin password on the cloud in the hope this would magically redefine the userroles. Strangely this seemed to work and I now have the correct userrole. Still sounds like a bug to me, but fortunately this situation has been resolved.
asked
2 answers

Are you running in a sandbox? If so i do not believe that sandbox slots have an MxAdmin user, instead your Mendix account becomes the Adminstrator to use.

answered

It seems like this issue, or at least part of it, was fixed in the 7.18.0 release.

Quoting the 7.18.0 release notes: "We fixed the issue causing the built-in admin user to retain old roles when a new role was selected in the Security configuration of the app project. (Ticket 65664)"

answered