Strange microflow setting problem in the cloud

In a form I have two buttons to update user accounts. One is the update selected user, the other is update all user accounts. Both buttons use the same microflow. The microflow either updates the user or creates a new user if the user does not yet exist . When testing local all works fine. Now I upload in the Mendix cloud. The button update selected accounts works and it does not matter if I select one or more users. But the button update all users does not work. No new users are created. The only difference between the two buttons are the microflow settings. And testing locally both buttons work. Any suggestion on where to look to eliminate this problem? Regards, Ronald
asked
3 answers

Check the logs, turn on tracelogging for various lognodes etc.

answered

Thanks to this post link text I could set the loglevel to debug which gave me te sollution to my problem. The user tried to synchronize a changed username. The new username could not be found so a new user was created. But because the new user account was almost the same as the old (NewUser vs Newuser) the microflow stopped. Strange though that in a local environment this problem does not pop up. I shall further analyse this why this is the case.

answered

Empty your cache. Run locally with full security enabled

answered