Creating documents and making them look good

Hello I'm trying to generate a document and actually apply some styling but I'm really struggling to find any functionality that will allow me to make them look good. Regarding the HTML documents: Can you apply any kind of css to them? Regarding the PDFs: I try to use a large high quality image but i get an error, a small image seems to work. Are there limitations on what can be done with PDFs? Are there any free modules that will allow me to create PDFs or can you recommend another way that I can create printable documents that I can style to look good.
asked
3 answers

If you want to generate, great looking serious documents with no CSS hassle have a look at Word merge for Mendix. It's a perfect solution for generating complex document while using Word as your template editor.

See also this blog

answered

Alternatively, you can also work in Word and have a seamless interface to the Exari DocGen product via the Word Document Generation for Mendix app in the app store.

See also this blog:

answered

Or you could try out the new module of Eric Tieniber on Github: https://github.com/tieniber/PDF-Exporter In this module you create a pdf form where the fields are filled by Mendix.

Regards,

Ronald

answered