Security/Access errors after updating to new version

after updating to 2.5.5 I suddenly have 109 errors out of 0 they all seem to be related to user role access to 'on change' microflows. however a role that only has got read only access to a certain attribute/entity should not require permission to run a microflow that performs changes - does not seem to be logical
asked
2 answers

I have the same problem with a project. This is my possible solution: added the user role to the conflicting change microflow and set the apply entity access Boolean to true. Adapt the entity access so that this user role can only read the necessary data.

But I agree a bit with Karol that when a user role has read access rights on a form the underlying microflows that changes the data must be made accessible to this user role. This indeed seems a bit unlogical and makes setting the security more complex.

answered

If you think the new security check is incorrect, please file a bug report in the support portal with an attached test project.

For now, you can disable the security checks entirely (in the Security node of the Project node) or for one or more specific user roles.

answered