How to include a standard Facebook like button?

Hi guys, I asked the question before, but had not feedback received about how to implement the Javascrip SDK and XFBML parsing of Facenook...I really need your help. I want to show a standard like button of Facebook as here So I do this as described: 1 - Put this into the index.html in theme folder (make use of a sas theme) <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/nl_NL/sdk.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script> <!-- Your like button code --> <div class="fb-like" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/rapido" data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true"> </div> 2 - Then I add on the page a container and give it the class "fb-like". 3 - Rezip the theme folder and run it...(now I expect that the like button is visible) but the result is= No facebook like button is visible. 4 - Should I change someowher else in css/custom some css files to define the classes or so? 5 - Or should I parse like here is written and how do I this? EDIT: Mx version is 6.4.1.
asked
1 answers

Where did you place these tags in the index file? It might be that you put it in the wrong spot and that it got overwritten by the dynamic content.

The tags that you have should be working. I was able to play with facebook and linked in tags before and got them to work. However I would recommend to include these in your layouts or pages rather than the html file. That way you have more control over where they will actually render.

You can still include the javascript just below the <body> element and before the first

Using the html snippet widget (download here), you can place the like button anywhere in your application.

answered