Error when running Multi-Developer Project

When we try to run our Multi-Developerproject database we get the following error: Exception System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: Abort due to constraint violation column _ID is not unique at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Persistence.BulkExecutor.ExecuteParameterizedModificationBulk(ModificationQuery query, List`1 rows) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-2.5\modeler-svn\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\Persistence\Queries\BulkExecutor.cs:line 93 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Persistence.SQLiteBulkExecutor.Execute() in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-2.5\modeler-svn\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\Persistence\Queries\SQLiteBulkExecutor.cs:line 19 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Persistence.Operations.Savior.Save(Unit dbUnit, Unit newUnit, String comments) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-2.5\modeler-svn\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\Persistence\Operations\Savior.cs:line 123 Does someone know how to solve this? Thank you in advance, André
asked
2 answers

It is SQLlite and thus your local copy. This one seems to be corrupt. Try changing to another project directory and copy only your widgets and javasource.

answered

I believe I had the same issue once, I just re-entered my servername and it worked, strangly enough.

answered