Error when sending messages via a webservice to Mendix

Currently I am using a Spring based platform to send messages to a Mendix application. Up till today there were no problems but as of today I receive strange error message. No changes were made to this platform so I guess Mendix generates the error. The error messages is shown below. A bit of searching on the internet implies that it has something to do with java classes that are loaded twice. Does anyone know if the java classes specified in the error message are loaded by default in the newer Mendix versions 6.6 and up? Or should I look for custom java actions within the Mendix project that might cause the problem? Error message = java.lang.LinkageError. loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.impl.ElementImpl.addAttribute(Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/xml/soap/SOAPElement;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) of the current class, com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/impl/ElementImpl, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) for interface javax/xml/soap/SOAPElement have different Class objects for the type .addAttribute(Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/xml/soap/SOAPElement; used in the signature
asked
1 answers

Are you using the excel importer module? If so check if you have the javax.xml.stream-1.0.1.jar lib in your userlib. Since it is only used in edge cases in your excel importer you can remove it to ensure you do not get a class loading exception. However, i cannot guarantee that your excel importer will keep working.

answered