How do I exclude a string from a reference selector

Hello fellow "Mendites?", I have a problem with a reference selector in use with a drop down menu. The dropdown list is compiled of categories which are predefined strings by an administrator. Lets say: Alternative (- Anders, namelijk) Option A (Fiets) Option B (Auto) Option C (Trein) Now I want to remove the string "Aternative" from all the dropdown list, I understand this should be possible using an Xpath constraint. How would this be done? I apologize beforehand if the question seems redundant, however it has been keeping me busy all day! Hence, I am raising the white flag and started the search for some help. Thanks for the input/idea's. Cheers, Ivan PS Using a microflow to achieve the goal is fine too, if someone has a solution that requires a microflow: please share :)
asked
4 answers

You can easily restrict your xpath with a not statement. See this for more information. If your dropdown is populated with an entity, you can restrict on a attribute with a name with not and contains.

answered

You can use a XPath constraint on the selectable objects. It's not necessary to use a datasoure microflow.

The XPath must be something like this: [Name != 'Alternative'], where Name is your attribute holding the categorie name.

In the documentation you will find much more information about XPath.

answered

Thanks Samet, I found the solution :)

answered

Thanks all, the problem is solved!

answered