Datagrid: How to confirm the delete?

I want to have a confirmation dialog under the delete (microflow) button for a datagrid. The 'confirm microflow' widgets seem unusable: I can't get the 'Confirm microflow dataview' widget connected to a datagrid, only a dataview. The 'Confirm microflow' widget can't pass a parameter. How can I get that confirmation dialog at the grid level? Am I overlooking something with the CF widgets? Thanks Jan
asked
3 answers

There is a limitation with the confirm microflow widget where it can't get the selection of a datagrid as input parameter.

Your best bet is to create a pop-up form with a dataview of the selected object and place a confirm delete and cancel microflow/button there.

answered

I have done it at the cost of an extra boolean. Make a custom select button that sets the boolean and then open a custom form. In that form delete all the records with the boolean set to true after confirm or remove the boolean after a cancel. Not the ideal sollution, but it works.

It is a pity that the confirm microflow widget does not support datagrid selections. It would make life a lot simpeler.

answered

Alternative is to add an listening dataview, and but (just) the button in there. Layouting it in a nice way might be a bit tricky though.

answered