DataViewList: On change microflow only working in first dataview?

I am using the DataViewList widget to generate a list of dataviews that contain two fields: a boolean checkbox which can be set to true or false, and a title that cannot be edited. There is an on change microflow on the boolean checkbox. Adding a breakpoint to this microflow reveals that this microflow is only triggered for the FIRST dataview that is in the list. The widget seems to drop the on change for all other rows. So for a list that looks like this: [--] Title 1 [--] Title 2 [--] Title 3 The first checkbox will trigger the on-change microflow that is set on it. The checkboxes for Title 2 and Title 3 do nothing at all. Has anyone been able to confirm this behaviour? If so, I'll file a bug.
asked
2 answers

This is indeed a backwards compatibility issue, which is fixed in the 1.3 release of the DataViewList. This release should be available in the app store soon.

answered

In fact, this is not the only problem the DataViewList widget is currently giving me.

In addition to the on change microflow not working for anything except for the first view, I cannot get any kind of intelligence working past the first generated dataview.

I currently use the widget to generate datagrids within dataviews, like this:

Dataview 1

• Datagrid item 1
  • Datagrid item 2

Dataview 2

• Datagrid item 1
  • Datagrid item 2

These datagrids have a default button that triggers on single click. All it does right now is show a message, for testing purposes. This button has the same problem as the on-change microflow: it triggers in the first generated dataview, but not in any of the others!

So, in above scenario, I would get a message when I click Datagrid item 1 in Dataview 1, but nothing when I click Datagrid item 1 in Dataview 2.

Any help? I am using 2.5.2.1, is the widget perhaps not compatible with this version anymore?

answered