First 3.0 experience

The conversion of a project I was working on was no problem. But after trying to start the model I got the following error: Request action: start Message: JVM Error! Cause: system.proxies.Language.initialize(Lcom/mendix/systemwideinterfaces/core/IMendixObject;)Lsystem/proxies/Language; Stack trace: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: JVM Error! at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:143) Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: system.proxies.Language.initialize(Lcom/mendix/systemwideinterfaces/core/IMendixObject;)Lsystem/proxies/Language; at mxmodelreflection.metamodelBuilder.MetaObjectBuilder.cacheLanguageCodes(MetaObjectBuilder.java:71) at mxmodelreflection.metamodelBuilder.MetaObjectBuilder.buildMetaObjects(MetaObjectBuilder.java:40) at mxmodelreflection.actions.SyncObjects.executeAction(SyncObjects.java:35) at mxmodelreflection.actions.SyncObjects.executeAction(SyncObjects.java:23) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:49) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:473) at gY.b(SourceFile:156) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:194) at lh.a(SourceFile:70) at mt.a(SourceFile:67) at ms.executeAction(SourceFile:94) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:49) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:473) at gY.b(SourceFile:156) at com.mendix.core.Core.executeSync(SourceFile:170) at he.f(SourceFile:74) at he.a(SourceFile:35) at hb.execute(SourceFile:106) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:473) at gY.b(SourceFile:160) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.y(SourceFile:261) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.x(SourceFile:222) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:204) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.b(SourceFile:157) at fx.execute(SourceFile:52) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:120) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) Anyone a suggestion how to proceed? Or start from scratch in 3.0? [EDIT] Clearing the cache did help. Now at least I get a Java compile error. Mxmodelreflection is the culprit. But when going to the appstore it says I need a 3.0 version. I can not even download the previous version. I will make a new question about the versioning system for 3.0.
asked
2 answers

Clear your deployment directory. This is a caching problem with java compilation.

answered

Looks like an old version of the modelreflection module is trying to call some method that is no longer there (Language.initialize with a mendixobject)

answered