Where to configure connection pooling?

I want to increase the database connection pool size. This is done by setting the ConnectionPoolingMaxActive setting in the Console under the database Tab according to the documentation: https://world.mendix.com/display/howto25/Configure+the+Mendix+application The console has no field to input the ConnectionPoolingMaxActive setting: I know that the Console essentially makes alterations to the "Mendix Settings.yaml" file in the Mendix folder, so I attempted to manually set that value under database settings. After making these changes, the console did not complain about the variable--as the new service console warned about the administrator password that seems to be a deprecated setting. So, question is, where is the configuration for the connection pool?
asked
2 answers

You have to configure the database connection pooling settings (as described in the documentation linnk in Achiel's answer) using the Mendix Service Console. You have to add the setting on the Common Configuration tab in the section "Custom Mendix Settings". You have to re-start the application to apply the settings.

An easy way to test if the settings are applied is setting the ConnectionPoolingMaxActive setting to 1, this will result in errors in the log stating that no connection can be made.

P.s. We updated the documentation to make it more clear that you have to add these settings in the "Custom Mendix Settings".

answered

see the documentation

answered