Logging Mudule has conflicted with AdvEmail

I tried to use Logging Module but I've an error message as below. "Parameter name "Message" clashes with an entity or enumeration name. It concern with AdvEmail Module in SendEmailAttachments Java Action. Any suggestion who has experience about this kind of problem ? Thank you in advance.
asked
3 answers

Renaming the Logging.Message entity will cause other compile errors, but so will renaming parameter "Message" of the Java action AdvEmail.SendEmailAttachments.

If you don't know how to fix those Java compile errors, I would suggest asking the creator of the Email Module for an update in which all Java parameters are renamed to solve such conflicts (by convention names of variables in Java should always start with a lower case letter, which would've prevented this issue).

answered

You can try to rename the object in the logging Module. If that results in compile errors, you have to update the java files to the new names as well.

answered

Good news, the error records were reduced but after fixing the parameter "Message" to "message", I've found below error instead.

Buildfile: D:\Source\Projects\PublicProfile\deployment\build.xml

compile: [javac] Compiling 21 source files to D:\Source\Projects\PublicProfile\deployment\model\lib\bin [javac] D:\Source\Projects\PublicProfile\javasource\advemail\actions\SendEmailAttachments.java:1: illegal character: \65279 [javac] ?// This file was generated by Mendix Business Modeler 2.5. [javac] ^ [javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED D:\Source\Projects\PublicProfile\deployment\build.xml:80: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 0 seconds

answered