Deploy fails after Profiler App

Hi all, I imported the profiler app in my application and deployed the application (it's a multi-user project) on my laptop without any problem. I then tried to deploy the application from the modeler on a server (as test before taking it in production) and it consistently fails to deploy (see stack trace below). I already rebuild the deployment directory on the server from scratch taking care that all javasource code and widgets are available without succes. Even a full copy of the deployment directory form my laptop to the server doesnot resolve the problem. Suggestions? com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while reading the Application Model at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:366) Caused by: gZ: An error occurred while storing column data for all existing tables in the SQLite database at eZ.a(SourceFile:126) Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: unable to open database file at org.sqlite.DB.execute(DB.java:275) at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.executeQuery(PrepStmt.java:67) at eZ.a(SourceFile:117) at eZ.<init>(SourceFile:58) at lp.a(SourceFile:42) at dZ.a(SourceFile:134) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:354) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:192) at ly.execute(SourceFile:54) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:84) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
asked
3 answers

You might want to try running the Modeler or Service Console as administrator. I'm not sure, but the error message seems to resemble one that could occur with previous versions versions of the modeler, see https://forum.mendix.com/questions/1522/An%20error%20occurred%20while%20reading%20the%20Application%20Model%20%28run%20as%20administrator%20issue%29

answered

Are you sure this is because of the profiler app? It looks like it's a db config issue: "java.sql.SQLException: unable to open database file at org.sqlite.DB.execute(DB.java:275)"

What happens when you remove the profiler app from your model?

answered

What kind of database are you trying to use on the server?

I would highly suggest not to use the build-in database, not even as a test because it just is not representative enough. It works nicely during development and for unit testing but after you have a complete version of your application you should move to a more mature database.

answered