Eclipse - Mendix Error when importing com.mendix...

Mendix Project was deployed for eclipse and imported into eclipse as a project according to documentation available. All the libraries (jdk and jre) has been pointed to. Preferences have been set to "UTF-8 encoding" and still an error persists in eclipse at the lines: import com.mendix.core.Core; import com.mendix.core.CoreException; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IMendixIdentifier; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IMendixObject; its complaining about the "com.mendix" and states that "The import com.mendix cannot be resolved" Any help on what can be wrong and how to resolve this?
asked
2 answers

It means the Mendix jar files aren't currently on your path. The modeler should generate a .project file which contains these references if you choose the "deploy for eclipse" option in the modeler.

Alternatively, you can scout for all the jar files in your c:/Program Files/Mendix-xxx/ directory and add all of them to your classpath manually.

answered

I did the above mentioned already, added all the libs from my c:/Program Files/Mendix-xxx/ directory. That is what I meant with all the libraries have been pointed to

answered