During start of console: Java virtual machine launcher error

The project is upgraded to version 3.0-RC1 and is working fine. I try to migrate the project on the server: Updated the model and web folders from the MDA file Added the new Mendix Service When I start the console I get the error "Java virtual machine launcher error: Could not find the main class: com.mendix.m2ee.server.HttpAdminAppContainer. Program will exit. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mendix/m2ee/server/HttpAdminAppContainer Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mendix.m2ee.server.HttpAdminAppContainer at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) Exception in thread "main" See picture for the error message: link text What do I wrong
asked
1 answers

You need a Mendix 3.0 compatible version of the M2ee tools / service console. You can file a support ticket for that.

answered