mxmodelreflection module tokens Java call gives the wrong date-time format

Hi all, i use the mxmodelreflection. I work with tokens. The customer can select their own tokens and can make their own contract template. The result is an automatically contract in .xml format. For the tokens i use the standard Replace...Tokens Java Call. See details below. Everything is working fine, butt one big issue is that (i think) due the Java action all data fields are: 'yyyy-MM-dd', instead of dd-MM-YYYY. Can i fix this problem in my Java? Ayone a solution? import mxmodelreflection.TokenReplacer; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IMendixObject; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction; /** * Search the parameter text for the token fromt the parameter TokenObject, replace the value with a value from the parameter ValueObject. */ public class ReplaceToken extends UserAction<string> { private IMendixObject __TokenObject; private mxmodelreflection.proxies.Token TokenObject; private IMendixObject ValueObject; private String Text; public ReplaceToken(IMendixObject TokenObject, IMendixObject ValueObject, String Text) { super(); this.__TokenObject = TokenObject; this.ValueObject = ValueObject; this.Text = Text; } @Override public String executeAction() throws Exception { this.TokenObject = __TokenObject == null ? null : mxmodelreflection.proxies.Token.initialize(this.getContext(), __TokenObject); // BEGIN USER CODE return TokenReplacer.replaceToken(this.getContext(), this.Text, this.__TokenObject, this.ValueObject); // END USER CODE } /** * Returns a string representation of this action */ @Override public String toString() { return "ReplaceToken"; } // BEGIN EXTRA CODE // END EXTRA CODE
asked
0 answers