Error commiting changes to server after deleting Community Commons module

Since I was getting lots of errors with the latest Community Commons module when I imported it into 3.0 today, I decided to delete the entire module since I'm not using it currently. However, when I wanted to commit those changes to the teamserver, I couldn't, because of the following error: SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Directory '...\javasource\communitycommons' is missing ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyPathNotFoundException: Directory '...\javasource\communitycommons' is missing --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad --- bij SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:regel 78 bij SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:regel 42 bij SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler`1 statusHandler) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\commands\status.cpp:regel 107 bij SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection`1& statuses) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\commands\status.cpp:regel 146 bij Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.<>c__DisplayClassc.<GetStatuses>b__9(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3.0\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:regel 128 bij Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3.0\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:regel 85 bij Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.GetStatuses(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteStatus) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3.0\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:regel 128 How can I solve this error?
asked
1 answers

I'm guessing that the problem is that you have deleted the directory '...\javasource\communitycommons' from the filesystem but not using SVN (SVN still expects it to be there).

Install TortoiseSVN from http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ .

Using this tool (which you access with the right-click context menu in Explorer) perform SVN Revert which should restore the directory and then SVN Delete the directory.

answered