Model can not start due to error

I am getting the following error when starting a model: Request action: start Message: An error occurred while reading the Application Model Cause: An error occurred while storing column data for all existing tables in the SQLite database Stack trace: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while reading the Application Model at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:358) Caused by: gZ: An error occurred while storing column data for all existing tables in the SQLite database at eW.a(SourceFile:126) Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: unable to open database file at org.sqlite.DB.execute(DB.java:275) at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.executeQuery(PrepStmt.java:67) at eW.a(SourceFile:117) at eW.<init>(SourceFile:58) at lq.a(SourceFile:42) at dW.a(SourceFile:131) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:346) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:190) at lz.execute(SourceFile:54) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:84) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) Anyone a guess what is causing this? I have never seen this one before, I just changed something and then tried to run again.
asked
1 answers

If the 2.x installer offered you to run the Modeler at the end, it would run it with administrator rights. Any projects created in this state would be inaccessible to normal users on the system. That is why we eliminated this option at some point.

In 3.0.0 there is a completely new installer that offers the option again but does not run the Modeler with administrator rights.

answered