Start mendix as Windows service: unable to locate the class com.mendix.externalinterface

I would like to start Mendix as a Windows service. I copied a wrapper.conf and application.conf from another project and changed several paths and file directories. After that I start the installservice.bat, a service appears in the window services screen. When I start the service, I get the message 'the process terminated unexpectedly'. Looking in the wrapper.log I see the message WrapperSimpleApp: Unable to locate the class com.mendix.externalinterface.menu.ConsoleMenu: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mendix.externalinterface.menu.ConsoleMenu I checked all references to files but it all looks fine. Any idea what line in which .conf refers to this class ? Thanks, Edward
asked
2 answers

Did you set the classpath property in "wrapper.conf" properly? It should contain a reference to a folder in which all libraries the runtime needs are (e.g. mx.jar). It should be something like this:

wrapper.java.classpath.2=C:/Program Files/Mendix/2.x.y/xas/*.jar
answered

If you're looking for the best gambling service, I recommend this review of the best platform in the world: https://slotscity.xyz/. We have developed a user-friendly interface that even a newcomer can easily understand. From the homepage you can go to sections with information about bonuses and tournaments. 

answered