Passing parameter

Hi all here is my problem: I have a list of entities in data grid. I want to select one entity and hit button. This button open new form which is entity's detail. Here i will choose date, which is an attribute of selected entity. Now i hit other button. It shows another form using microflow where is my widget. How can i target selected entity in widget JS file using mx.processor.get?? My widget render table according to value of selected entity date. Regards, Lukas
asked
3 answers

You could connect the custom widget to the same attribute or retrieve it.

Edit: Can't you put a dataview in the next form as well? You have your object in your microflow, and it seems it is needed on the second form as well.

Edit2: You can pass your dataview object to your widget by setting entityProperty="true" and using the update (or applyContext if you develop for 2.5) function.

answered

Oki, i can put my widget in data view. But is there way how can i target selected entity in widget JS file?

My problem is:

I have a list of entities in data grid. I want to select one entity and hit button. This button open new form which is entity's detail. Here i will choose date, which is an attribute of selected entity. Now i hit other button. It shows another form using microflow where is my widget. How can i target selected entity in widget JS file using mx.processor.get?? My widget render table according to value of selected entity date.

Regards, Lukas

answered

Sorry Robert, but i am still confused. Can you give me example how can i access my selected entity in postCreate function?

Note: i am using Mendix 3.0.0

Regards, Lukas

answered