2.5 upgrade to 3.0 checks

Hi all, I'm preparing the upgrade from Mendix 2.5.6 to 3.0 and read the documentation on this. I have a few questions that I'd like to have (double)checked. Hope I find answers here. [1] Did I understand it correctly that I do not need new license keys when updating to 3.0 on the Mendix-hosted-env? [2] When upgrading to 3.0.: is there a change on the licensing fees (e.g. are there financial implications)? [3] Which new index.html file can I best get? Normally I would get a theme from an existing project or one from the documentation pages like here. Should I now get the index.html file from the [projectDirectory]\deployment\web directory? Or is there some example file in the documentation? I think those where my most important questions; others may follow in my process of converting to 3.0. Please feel free to comment tips, tricks, pitfalls if there are any. If that potentially saves time for me I'm interested :-)
asked
1 answers
  1. Yes, you need a new license, see this
  2. Don't know
  3. Best is to get a new theming from the documentation, according to this. You can find one in the appstore, or just use the default index.html in mendix 3.x
answered