Weirdness with loading forms from microflow outside of contentPort

I'm attempting to do the following: I load a from that has a FormLoader widget at the top. This widget loads a form in a separate DIV that I created called NavigationBar. This is what the NavigationBar looks like in my index.html: <div dojoType="dijit.layout.BorderContainer" region="center" design="sidebar" liveSplitters="false" class="MxClient_contentContainer" > <div dojoType="mxui.widget.ScreenBuffer" region="center" id="contentPort" class="MxClient_contentPane" > </div> <div dojoType="dijit.layout.ContentPane" region="leading" > <div id="NavigationBar"></div> </div> </div> The form that I am loading into the NavigationBar DIV does not have a DataView, it only has a table with 4 different microflow triggers in it. Each of these microflow triggers executes a microflow that (should) load another form in the main content area of the screen. What happens? Well when I click on one of these microflow triggers the content area refreshes however for some reason the computed CSS makes everything turn blank so that I can't see anything: Link to screenshot If I inspect the HTML with Firebug I can see that the proper form has loaded, all of the HTML is there, however it's just not displaying for some reason. I have tried this in 3 different browsers and I get the same result in all 3 browsers. Any ideas? Seems like some problem with Javascript however I have no idea where to start.
asked
1 answers

Hi Andrew, thousands of things might go wrong here, but you might take a look into the following attempts:

1) move the #NavigationBar outside the content pane

2) use a form that has a data view and set apply context to true. (You might use current user or something if you don't have any meaningful data).

Do you see any errors in the console?

answered