Error while retrieving timezone object with code Europe/Amsterdam

Did anyone get this error before during startup of the application: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Starting MxRuntime failed. at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.x(SourceFile:231) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Error while retrieving timezone object with code Europe/Amsterdam at om.c(SourceFile:71) at kg.b(SourceFile:112) at kg.a(SourceFile:68) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.y(SourceFile:253) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.x(SourceFile:221) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:203) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.b(SourceFile:156) at fz.execute(SourceFile:52) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:121) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) And if so, what to do? Additional info: I imported from a project package the ExpertDesk application, switch database to builtin and started. So far so good. Now I batch imported lots of data and I can use the application. However when I restart the server the above mentioned error appears. This does not appear on Oracle/MSSQL/PostgreSQL (yes, were in the testing stage). It seems to depend on data in the built in database.
asked
1 answers

Found the problem. The batch-import (in beta 2) imported System.TimeZone records. So the problem also happens on Oracle/MSSQL/PostgeSQL, just not in beta-1.

Maybe it's an idea for Mendix to make System.TimeZone.Code unique?

answered