Start Mendix with command line: driver is not configured for integrated authenication

Hello, When starting Mendix with a command line I get the resonse : 2009-09-14 11:45:19.202 ERROR - CONNECTIONBUS: Opening JDBC connection failed with SQLState: 08S01 Message: This driver is not configured for integrated authent ication. Retrying...(1/3) The command line I use is: java -jar D:\Mendix\KentekengegevensLeasemij\WEB-INF\lib\mx.jar -f D:\Mendix\KentekengegevensLeasemij\WEB-INF\model\leasemij_modeler.mdp -m DEV In Mendix/Server settings I integrated security, when I deploy the project there is no error.
asked
1 answers

Your command misses the following parameter: -Djava.library.path. To use integrated security, the library 'sqljdbc_auth.dll' must be added to the execution environment. This library can be found in the same folder as 'mx.jar', so adding the following text to the java command must be sufficient:

-Djava.library.path=D:\Mendix\KentekengegevensLeasemij\WEB-INF\lib

Please note that the library delivered by the Mendix platform only runs on 32 bit Java. To obtain a 64 bit version of the library, contact Mendix or download it from the Microsoft SQL Server site:

Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 2.0 for Mendix 2.4.3

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver 1.2 for Mendix 2.4.0, 2.4.1 and 2.4.2

answered