Teamserver Error when committing

I keep on getting the following error when I am committing my project to the teamserver.... any ideas's what is causing this issue and how to solve it? SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in response to MKCOL request for '/57f36f35-3b6d-494a-88d6-051960066dc7/!svn/wrk/f1c68be0-5486-354a-bbe7-217171c8e0dc/trunk/javasource/advemail' --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78 at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 42 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 134 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in f:\qqn\sharpsvn-dist-1.6\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 81 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.<>c__DisplayClass31.<CommitToRepository>b__2d(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3.0\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 327 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDo[T](Func2 action) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3.0\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:line 85 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.CommitToRepository(String projectFilePath, String message, RevisionMetadata metadata, ProgressInfo info) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3.0\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 327
asked
1 answers

Did you remove a folder and then try to add a new folder with the same name?

I Googled for the error code and found this:

SVN 405 method not allowed question on StackOverflow

answered