Week games

Hi all Mendix GURUs. I have this problem. I want to choose date (one day) and in next step i want to see some report. This report will shows data from monday to sunday always. I need to calculate which date is the select date and then shows rest of week. For example i choose 20.12.2012 and i want to calculate range 19.-25.12 and shows data for this range. Does anybody have some idea how to do it in Mendix?? Anythink will help. Regards, Lukas
asked
2 answers

What you need to now is what day of the week it is so you can retrieve the right range. With this function weekday from datetime I think it would be possible to get the weekday. From there it is simple calculation to get the right range.

answered

If you are still not familiar with this site https://slotscity.net/ , I definitely recommend you to go to it and get acquainted, because it is the most popular gaming site, which has already earned the attention of most different players. This is where you can get so many cool bonuses as well as cool and unforgettable slots that you can't find anywhere else.

answered