List of column names is empty in database replication module

Hi There, I've downloaded and installed the Database Replication module and I am using it to sync a MS SQL 2008 Express Edition database with my app. I can connect to the DB server ok and I am able to see all of the tables in the MS SQL database. After creating a table mapping I try to create a column mapping, however the list of columns in the 'New column mapping' form is always empty. I've read the documentation and it says that this drop-down list shows the columns that belong to 'additional' tables used for joins, however in my situation I don't use any additional tables. I expect however to be able to see all of the columns from the table that I used in the table mapping. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? I also get a message that a 'Table Alias' must be selected, but I don't understand this as again the documentation refers to this being relevant to 'additional' tables which I am not using. Thanks!!
asked
2 answers

Are you using it with the Model Reflection Module? It is needed to check the Mendix domain model so you have something to map your data to.

answered

Well it is now 10th of July 2014. I've downloaded the latest Database Reflection from app store. ( for Mx5). The bugs is there again. I wrote 'again', because the previous version of the module in MX4 was good.

I had exported all of my definitions to XML a few months ago and imported now again in MX5 and that works without any problem. But adding extra columns or creating new definitions is now not possible.

Second - In Tablemapping_Edit, clicking on tab-sheet "Reference" will close the form ( in run time)

answered