Sprintr feedback widget: where to place?

In the doc, there is written: You can place the widget on any form, but it needs to be placed on only one form. If the user accesses that form, the widget will remain in the browser until the session is expired. So you only need to place the widget on the home form. I tried both. If placed on a home form (ex. on the form "processen"), I noticed that the feedback detail "Active Form" is allways "processen", even if the feedback is entered on another form. If placed on every form, so the feedback detail "Active Form" indicates the right form, but the feedback is now available to everyone. I tried to place the feedback widget in a "feedback" security-role dependent table cell, but that seems not to have it's intended effect: it doesn't prevent the feedback button to appear to users outside that group. Are there more people that experience this behaviour? Is there a solution/workaround?
asked
2 answers

Are you using the Mendix feedback widget from the Appstore?

It seems to be a problem with the widget. I'll look into it but I suggest you file a support ticket either way.

answered

What exactly do you want to achieve? If you want to have that button for userrole x and not for userrole y, this can easily be achieved.

In that case, make for each role an (alternative) homepage (2 separate pages), where the page for userrole x HAS the feedback widget and the one for y does NOT have it.

When a user has "seen" a page where that widget is placed, it will stay active until a browser-close.

Does this answer your question?

answered