deployment of theme not working well

First I emptied my theme folder in my current project. I have put a modified theme.zip inside of the theme folder named "theme-dutch.zip", containing modified logos. Within the "project settings" I have assigned "theme-dutch.zip" as the current theme package. I start deployment and find a theme-dutch folder underneath the web folder within the deployment folder. Once starting my application the application uses another folder which is web>UI> containing 4 themes. The application shows these 4 themes in a picklist, rather than using the theme-dutch theme. Does somebody know the cause of this behaviour and how to prevent this mishap? For instance I do not understand why the web>ui folder contains 4 different themes, these should be 4 default themes generated somewhere else.
asked
2 answers

Did you take a look at the following page?

It's an 2.5 example but it still goes for 3.1.0. You need to make your theme in the "theme" folder. It's important that you follow the right structure.

answered

Hi All, also watch my video over here (just 3 minutes) which shows my way of work regarding deployment of the theme.zip http://www.screencast.com/t/2pS8d3U2x8h

I would like to thank you for taking the time

answered