org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

We're calling a webservice in a microflow and I'm getting this stacktrace. I do the same in SoapUI and that works and I won't get a stacktrace. I googled it but don't know what it means. Edit: After tunnelling the request from Mendix through SoapUI I saw the response is empty. I've tried the same ws-call in 2.5.7.1 and that works. So there is a difference between the ws-call in 2.5.5.1 and 2.5.7.1. A difference between the headers regarding content-type and charset to be exact. 'org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file. at fk.a(SourceFile:165) Caused by: Premature end of file. at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) at fk.a(SourceFile:62) at com.mendix.core.Core.importXmlStream(SourceFile:1802) at com.mendix.core.Core.importXmlStream(SourceFile:1787) at bM.a(SourceFile:215) at bM.a(SourceFile:104) at kM.a(SourceFile:67) at eR.executeAction(SourceFile:96) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:49) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:473) at it.b(SourceFile:155) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:191) at dB.execute(SourceFile:183) at ju.a(SourceFile:299) at ju.a(SourceFile:230) at ju.processRequest(SourceFile:174) at fF.a(SourceFile:71) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.processRequest(SourceFile:938) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.RuntimeHandler.handle(RuntimeHandler.java:42) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:1007) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) '
asked
1 answers

I checked the changesets for the relevant code, we fixed the character set encoding between 2.5.4 and 2.5.5 but as far as I can see no changes after that to the characterset or contentencoding...

In any case, using a more recent version is always recommended, is there any particular reason that you can't/don't want to upgrade?

answered