Authentication error with ExchangeClient 2003 module

In my project I am using the ExchangeClient 2003 module. I have entered the Exchange server's settings, and linked user accounts to Exchange accounts. I have updated the password, entered an account name and email address. When I hit the 'Edit Folder Settings' button I get an error message which in the console reads as follows: com.mendix.core.CoreException: Exception occurred in action '{"name":"ExchangeClient.EditFolderSettings","current_activity":{"inputVariableNames":["accountFolders","account"],"returnVariableName":"result","caption":"Import folders from Exchange","inputConstants":null,"type":"JavaAction"},"type":"Microflow"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.c(SourceFile:485) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: Exception occurred in microflow 'ExchangeClient.EditFolderSettings' for activity 'Import folders from Exchange', all database changes executed by this microflow were rolled back at mv.b(SourceFile:257) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: jec.framework.exchange.exception.AuthenticationException at hg.b(SourceFile:167) Caused by: jec.framework.exchange.exception.AuthenticationException at jec.framework.util.ExchangeUtil.getExchangeWebdavResource(ExchangeUtil.java:446) at jec.framework.util.ExchangeUtil.getWRFolder(ExchangeUtil.java:372) at jec.engine.BaseHandler.getFolders(BaseHandler.java:131) at jec.engine.BaseHandler.getRootFolders(BaseHandler.java:108) at jec.ExchangeConnector.getRootFolders(ExchangeConnector.java:554) at exchangeclient.actions.FolderImport.importFoldersJEC(FolderImport.java:182) at exchangeclient.actions.FolderImport.executeAction(FolderImport.java:68) at exchangeclient.actions.FolderImport.executeAction(FolderImport.java:31) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:48) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:434) at hg.b(SourceFile:155) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:199) at lj.a(SourceFile:70) at mv.a(SourceFile:72) at mu.executeAction(SourceFile:102) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:48) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:434) at hg.b(SourceFile:155) at com.mendix.core.Core.execute(SourceFile:199) at fZ.execute(SourceFile:183) at iD.a(SourceFile:306) at iD.a(SourceFile:235) at iD.processRequest(SourceFile:179) at iG.a(SourceFile:71) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.processRequest(SourceFile:842) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.RuntimeHandler.handle(RuntimeHandler.java:43) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:1007) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) A JEC license has been onbtained and placed in the appropraiet resources folder. Does anybody know what configuration it is I'm overlooking?
asked
2 answers

It's hard to say what's wrong here other than not being authenticated properly, perhaps the setting for the mailbox name in the server settings is wrong? It would be using the wrong mailbox name that way and fail authentication.

Or perhaps the Exchange server itself does not have WebDAV enabled at all?

answered

Cause of the problem was in a entirely different area. Due to missing authorisation user-account settings were not saved in the ExchangeClient.Account entity.

answered