WSDL/XSD authentication (2)

Hi, i'm trying to connect to a webservice that is has pretty tight security on a Oracle/BEA Weblogic server. To get the WSDL i have a username and password. I saved the WSDL as XML, as suggested in an earlier forum-question (WSDL authentication?). However, when i try to import the XML the following error pops up: System.InvalidOperationException: The document was understood, but it could not be processed. - The WSDL document contains links that could not be resolved. - There was an error downloading '<url>'. - The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. at System.Web.Services.Discovery.DiscoveryClientProtocol.DiscoverAny(String url) at Mendix.Modeler.WebServices.WsdlDescription.ResolveImports(String url) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-3\modeler\Modeler\WebServices\Call\WsdlDescription.cs:line 238 Is there a way around this? Where can i put the username/password to get a secure connection to set up the WS usage? David.
asked
2 answers

The WSDL probably contains imports in the form of XSD files that you should also download and put in the same folder as your WSDL.

answered

Yep, I just figured that out. I downloaded all the referenced XSD files and fixed the references in the WSDL to point to the locally downloaded files. That works, the Imported WS in the Mendix project is now configured.

Thanks anyway!

answered