Dates set to migration date

I've built an application in Mendix for a client. This application has a few objects that contain date attributes. After a few months the client asks for additional functionality. After I've built the new functionality, I deployed the application to the server and updated the database (I still use the same version of Mendix). I was surprised to see that the value of some of the date fields was changed to the current date (date of migration). Is there anyone who has a clue about what might have happened or what might have caused the dates to change? Thanks!
asked
2 answers

Do you have any event handlers for entities which were triggered by the functionality update (For example due to objects of these entities being changed and then committed), and which set date attributes to [%CurrentDateTime%]?

answered

Thanks for helping me out, but I must admit that the problem was caused by a human error. In the first version of the application another attribute was used for the same field. This attribute had no value specified and thats why the '[%CurrentDateTime%]' value was used to prefill the value.

answered