Can I use the same XML schema for importing and exporting XML ?

I want to use the same XML schema for importing XML files and exporting XML files. When I create a Domain to XML mapping I get the following error: "25 The XML schema has been changed. Please reselect the XSD elements" I reselect the XSD elements but this does not help. Is it possible to use the same XML schema and use this for mapping XML to domain and domain to XML?
asked
3 answers

Using the same xsd for a xml-to-domain and domain-to-xml is possible, as long as mendix can handle your xsd. We're using the same xsd for several mappings, so it should work. When you update an xsd in your model, please be sure that you open the mappings which are using this xsd and save them.

answered

OK, but when I create a domain to XML mapping based on the same schema. The error appears (and stays) "35 The XML schema has been changed. Please reselect the XSD elements" The XSD is a UBL 2.0 XSD for an Invoice, maybe this cannot be handled by Mendix? I imported the XSD without any problem...

answered

We are experiencing exactly the same error, also using the UBL 2.0 XSD. We use Modeler version 5.4.1.

How can we solve this issue?

answered