OQL DATEPART Error

I use report chart in mendix ver.3.2.1 and when I write this OQL statement: FROM SaleSupport.Reservation AS Reservation WHERE Reservation/ReservationDate IN $Year AND Reservation/ReservationStatus = 'SendNext' GROUP BY Reservation/createdDate,Reservation/ReservationDate SELECT COUNT(Reservation/ReservationNo) AS Quantity, DATEPART(MONTH,Reservation/ReservationDate) AS M I've got this error: fl (depth = -1): FROM SaleSupport.Reservation AS Reservation WHERE Reservation/ReservationDate IN $Year GROUP BY Reservation/createdDate,Reservation/ReservationDate SELECT COUNT(Reservation/ReservationNo) AS Quantity, DATEPART(MONTH,Reservation/ReservationDate) AS M Caused by: d: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: S0002, Error Code: 6522) Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "mx_toLocalDateTime": System.ArgumentException: Unknown destination time zone name:Custom System.ArgumentException: at Mendix.SqlServerExtensions.DateTimeLocalizer.ConvertToLocalDateTime(SqlDateTime srcDateTime, SqlString dstTimeZoneName) PS. I wrote this OQL statement because I want to show Total sales per month in the chosen year. Thank you.
asked
1 answers

This is a bug where the invalid timezone name 'Custom' was used and was solved in Mendix 3.3.0.

However, you may want to read https://world.mendix.com/display/refguide3/Date+and+Time+Handling+in+3.0 and assign a timezone to your users so no custom timezone with just an offset is being used.

answered