How to Make changes to the custom widget (.mpk) file

Can you please let me know where can I find the steps/procedure to update or make changes to the existing custom widget
asked
4 answers

View my updated answer to your previous question: https://forum.mendix.com/questions/4177/Graph-Widgets

answered

As a litte help you can download the 7za command line version and use this batch file to recreate the mpk file again after changing the code. It assumes that the mpk is extracted in a sub-folder of the widgets folder with the same name as the mpk. Use at your own risk, the current mpk file is deleted for recreating it! Be sure to extract the mpk first!

Set widget="EnumToggle"
del %widget%.Mpk /Q
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7za"  a -r -tzip %widget%.mpk .\%widget%\
answered

You can rename the .mpk to .zip, extract it and modify it if the source is not obfuscated. For more information about the widget structure and widget editing see the custom widgets section in the documentation.

It the source if obfuscated/minified (source protection) it will be illegible and you can contact the owner.

answered

I updated the script for rebuilding the mpk file after modifications in the extracted directory with the same name. Just drag your mpk file to the command file and it will update your package :)

I included screenshot and the 7zip commandline exe

Download build script

answered