Default close/cancel buttons not responding

Recently (Mendix version 4.1.0) we are running into quite a lot of problems with default close & cancel buttons. It's unclear to us what exactly is causing the problem, but it frequently happens that the buttons simply don't do anything. No error is displayed in the console, but if we check with firebug, we can see: TypeError: this._mxObject is null ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()dojo.js (line 14) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()mendix.js (line 4) ()dojo.js (line 14) _102()dojo.js (line 14) _100()dojo.js (line 14) ()dojo.js (line 14) _102()dojo.js (line 14) _100()dojo.js (line 14) ()dojo.js (line 14) ()dojo.js (line 14) ()dojo.js (line 14) ()dojo.js (line 14) ...:true,callback:dojo.hitch(this,"validationUpdate")});}var _a57=this._mxObject;if... mendix.js (line 4) It could have something to do with the DataViewList or FormLoader widgets which we frequently use. Still, it seems this problem can occur when closing any dataview with the default button. Is this familiar to anyone?
asked
3 answers

Did you download the dataviewlist widget from the appstore, and after that downloaded a module from the appstore which contains the dataviewlist widget as well, and therefore overwrites the existing widget? In my project the Questionnaire module overwrote my (working) dataviewlist widget, which resulted in the behavior you described above. So try to re download the dataviewlist widget from the appstore, this worked for me.

answered

Sounds like a bug, and the stacktrace doesn't reveal much, so it could be anything. Please file a ticket, along with a test project so it can be investigated what causes the buttons to not respond.

answered

Did any of you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem now while developing a widget.

answered