PhoneGap Integration

I'm trying to to write a mendix application that will be able to access the mobile device's camera, just a basic example. I have the following: 1. a Cordova project (2.0.0) that references the Mendix application in a iFrame (loads the mobile app in the frame), this Cordova project has the correct javascript to access the camera of the device. 2. in the Mobile application I call the Javascript of the Cordova project with the parent.method() (I inject this using the index-mobile.html) This is simply not working, I am unable to access the javascript of the container. Is my methodology or approach incorrect? What other ways are there to call the containers scripts?
asked
2 answers

Have you checked the documentation at https://world.mendix.com/display/Tutorials/Build+steps+with+Xcode ? Mind that these docs have been written for Cordova 1.7.0.

Maybe running from an iframe is problematic? The docs use a dedicated index.html page instead.

answered

I tried to get it working with android and the thing that i did not know is that the developer machine can be reached by 10.0.2.2:portNumber After i set the address right it worked like a charm for me.

answered