Validation of an enumeration in a microflow

I am trying to use a microflow to check the value selected for an enumeration in one form vs. the value selected in another to creat a string value. Let's say in form one I have the enumeration values of yes, no, and maybe. In another form I want to determine yes no or maybe. I will then update form one in another field to say "win or lose". Please let me know if you need more information to answer this question. I keep getting an error message that states no viable alternative at input EOF
asked
1 answers

Your microflow to check the value selected for an enumeration in one form can be triggered by a customized save button. You can deal with the selected values for the enumeration in the form and commit them. Then you can handle the logic in that microflow based on the selected values. Finish with opening the second updated form with the determined values at the end of your flow.

To help you more specific, I need some more information. What exactly does your microflow look like? Could you please elaborate on that?

answered