Conditionally create Document

So I am trying to create a document using mendix and there are up to 4 options that can be portrayed in my document. Is there anyway of conditionally making these options appear? So if only options 1 and 2 are choosen, they are the only ones displayed?
asked
4 answers

You could use conditional formatting in your template to only show the parts which are relevant.

answered

I tried doing that but was not able to reach the data that I was trying to display. My microflow did not give me access to the widgets in conditional rows.

answered

You can use a boolean or enumeration attribute to show or hide rows in a table in a document. Right mouse click on any table row and there is a menu pick called Set Condition for Visible for this row. Maybe that will help.

answered

I am using data grids to display my text. I have microflows create an array of lines that are then displayed using data grids. You cannot add tables to data grids nor can you add conditional values to rows in data grids.

I tried nesting my data grids through a data view to allow for conditional rows but as I said previously I lost scope of the information I was trying to output.

answered