Rich Text Suite error when adding images

I have just noticed an error when I try to add an image to a rich text field using the rich text editor with the full set of buttons. This used to work OK. I tried updating to the latest version, but still get the error. com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"type":"RetrieveXPathAggregateAction","xpath":"undefined(undefined)"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back at hC.b(SourceFile:194) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"type":"RetrieveXPathAggregateAction","xpath":"undefined(undefined)"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.c(SourceFile:515) Caused by: n: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): fu (depth = -1): undefined(undefined) at x.a(SourceFile:57) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Unsupported aggregate function 'undefined' at jQ.c(SourceFile:296) at jQ.a(SourceFile:139) at jE.a(SourceFile:27) at fl.a(SourceFile:107) at fl.a(SourceFile:90) at dQ.a(SourceFile:37) at fu.getSuitableRequest(SourceFile:31) at dE.a(SourceFile:63) at x.a(SourceFile:43) at h.a(SourceFile:269) at hr.b(SourceFile:71) at hr.a(SourceFile:46) at hr.executeAction(SourceFile:19) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:57) ... This error occurs as soon as I click the rich text widget toolbar to insert an image. Have I missed some recent change in this widget's setup, or is this a new bug? Additional info: The error is also triggered each time you try to search for an existing image by typing in the Search box:
asked
1 answers

David,

The issue seems to lie in the new version of the widget. We had the old version working perfectly and the new version gives the same error you're describing. IMHO the solution would be to file a support request.

answered