Eclipse debug start error

I am trying to start a debug from Eclipse, but for some reason the modeler will not start. I am getting this error Furthermore I see the error below in the console log. The sqllite part is puzzeling because the database is in postgres. Anybody encountered this before? Regards, Ronald An error occurred while executing action 'null'. -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while reading the Application Model at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:366) Caused by: hc: An error occurred while storing column data for all existing tables in the SQLite database at fc.a(SourceFile:126) Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: unable to open database file at org.sqlite.DB.execute(DB.java:275) at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.executeQuery(PrepStmt.java:67) at fc.a(SourceFile:117) at fc.<init>(SourceFile:58) at lw.a(SourceFile:42) at ec.a(SourceFile:134) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:354) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:192) at lF.execute(SourceFile:54) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:84) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
asked
2 answers

This usually happens due to Windows security rights on the folder that the project is in, resulting in the Runtime server being unable to open your project file. Do you happen to be running the modeler as administrator? If so, try checking if this happens when running Eclipse as administrator too.

answered

Hi Ronald

You may want to wait for confirmation from someone at Mendix about this, but to me this looks like your project modeler file is corrupted (the file with an MPR extension). This file uses SQLLite to store the definitions of your project objects.

A backup copy of this is created automatically with a .mpr.bak extension, so you might try renaming these files and see if the older backup version works OK

answered