Use a MicroFlow to show content in Dataview

I've been messing around with this for ages but I don't get it working. Situation I've created a tabcontainer containing a couple of tabs. On one of the tabs i've got an enumeration with a couple of possible choices. Based upon each of the choices i would like to present in a DataView (on another Tab) information. I've tried working with a List of information (from a MicroFlow) etc, but i don't get it working. Any tips??
asked
5 answers

We need a bit more information to be able to help Aswin. Your initial dataview which contains the enumeration - how does this relate to the 'List of information' you wish to display? Is there an association between two entities here, or are you talking about a list of attributes from the current entity?

A description of your data model would help

Edit after response:

If you have a 1:1 relationship between Cargo and Truck, you can just add the attributes from Truck into the dataview of Cargo by using the association in the Modeler connector as if they were part of the same entity.

You can then set the visibility of each attribute from Truck based on the Risk enumeration in Cargo by setting Conditional visibility for each row containing Truck data.

answered

From a distance the 1:1 association between Truck and Cargo seems strange to me. Normally a truck can transport multiple Cargo. However if you really intend to do this, consider one entity.

answered

Maybe create multiple rows with each a DataView and determine the visibility of the row by the enum.

answered

In the onChange of the enum Commit and Refresh the object.

Update: From a distance the 1:1 association between Truck and Cargo seems strange to me. Normally a truck can transport multiple Cargo. However if you really intend to do this, consider one entity.

answered

There are a 2 entities (well more in the complete data model):

• Cargo and Truck, these are related to each other by a 1:1 association.
  • Cargo contains besides other attributes an enumeration Risk
  • The Risk enumeration has multiple levels
  • This enumeration is placed on tab 1 with a DataView on Cargo

On Tab 2 i've got the same DataView (based on Cargo) I would like to present in this DataView Truck information based on the RiskLevel someone chooses in the enumeration Risk.

answered