Temaserver update and commit failure

When I try to update or commit to the teamserver, I will get the following massage! The manual commit via SVN succeeds. Anybody an idea? I am using version 4.2.2 of the modeler. SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: REPORT of '/9fd3396a-7981-41c6-82e2-1fcee6caf505/!svn/vcc/default': Compressed response was truncated (https://teamserver.sprintr.com) bij SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:regel 78 bij SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:regel 42 bij SharpSvn.SvnClient.Update(ICollection1 paths, SvnUpdateArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\update.cpp:regel 147 bij SharpSvn.SvnClient.Update(String path, SvnUpdateArgs args) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\update.cpp:regel 65 bij Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevUpdater.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<SvnUpdate>b__17(SvnClient c) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevUpdater.cs:regel 220 bij Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnUtil.ClientDo[T](Func2 action) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\SvnUtil.cs:regel 174 bij Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevUpdater.SvnUpdate(RevUpdateState state, ProgressInfo info, Int64& oldRevision, Int64& newRevision) in c:\cygwin\home\autobuild\build\Mendix-4\modeler\Modeler\VersionControl\RevUpdater.cs:regel 220
asked
0 answers